Latest News: SBS announces World Cup Daily show for FIFA World Cup 2022™
All the Australian fans! You know that SBS is the OFFICIAL one-stop for you to watch all 64 games LIVE and FREE during the FIFA World Cup in 2022.
So, let’s find out the ways to watch the FIFA world cup on SBS.
How to watch the FIFA World Cup 2022 on SBS
It is time to get into the spirit of the FIFA world cup as it approaches quickly. It will be held in Qatar this year. However, if you are in Australia you may watch the FIFA world cup on SBS if you can’t go to Qatar (or if you just want to see it on a bigger screen) since it has the right to officially broadcast the FIFA competition from the soccer field.
Along with live match coverage, 500 hours of FIFA World Cup programming, including vintage matches, highlights programs, and match replays, will be carried on SBS during the event.
With eight group stage matches are scheduled to begin at prime time at 9 p.m. (AEDT) and 16 group stage matches are scheduled to begin at 6 a.m. (AEDT), many games will be at convenient hours for Australian fans (AEDT).
SBS Sports Website
Moreover, you can find all the most recent interviews, highlights, news, video extras, feature stories, and key talking points from Qatar 2022 on the new SBS Sport website.
Audiences will also have full access to World Cup programming on SBS’s digital channels, such as SBS VICELAND including match replays, live streaming, mini-matches, and more, all accessible through SBS On Demand as well.
How to watch FIFA World Cup live stream on SBS in USA
USA fans can watch the FIFA World Cup on SBS only if they have a VPN service. Follow the steps given below to access it:
How to watch FIFA World Cup live stream on SBS in UK
In the United Kingdom, SBS is not available due to geo-restriction in Australia. But fret not, you can still the world cup on SBS with the steps mentioned below:
How to watch FIFA World Cup live stream on SBS in Canada
SBS is only in the United States & can’t be accessed outside unless you have a VPN. So, if you want access to SBS in Canada, follow the steps given below:
How to follow the action on SBS On Demand
The following are the steps:
- Step 1: Open the On Demand app/website.
- Step 2: Click on login / Sign Up.
- Step 3: Select Create A New Account (for new users).
- Step 4: Enter your details, including name, email address, gender, and year of birth.
- Step 5: Click on Create Account – an email confirmation will be sent to you.
See Also: How to Watch FIFA In Australia
Australian Socceroos matches, group, and kickoff time on SBS
- Wednesday, November 23
Group D – France v Australia
5:00 am – 8:30 am (AEDT) – kick off at 06.00 am
- Saturday, November 26
Group D – Tunisia v Australia
7:30 pm – 11:30 pm (AEDT) – kick off at 09.00 pm
LIVE on SBS and SBS On Demand
- Thursday, December 1
Group D – Australia v Denmark
1:00 am – 4:30 am (AEDT) – kick off at 02.00 am
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does SBS on Demand cost?
The fact that SBS On Demand’s streaming service is completely free is its biggest feature. There are no monthly fees and no out-of-pocket expenses associated with using the service.
How can I download SBS On Demand?
Simply search for “SBS On Demand” in the app store on your device. To download the app to your smartphone, tap “install.”
You May Also Like
- How to watch FIFA World cup on Hulu
- How to Watch FIFA World Cup on IPTV
- How to Watch FIFA World Cup on Roku
- How to Watch FIFA World Cup on Peacock TV
- Stream FIFA World Cup on Servus TV
- Live Stream the FIFA World Cup on SRG SSR
- How to watch FIFA World Cup on FuboTV
- Watch FIFA World cup on ORF (German Commentary)
- Stream FIFA World cup for free
- How to watch the FIFA World cup on RTVE
- How to watch FIFA World Cup on Fox Sports
- Stream FIFA World Cup on RAI
- How to Watch FIFA World Cup on SBS
- How to Watch FIFA World Cup on ITV
- How to Watch FIFA World Cup on BBC
- Live Stream FIFA World Cup on bEIN Sport
- How to watch FIFA world cup on Teletica
- Watch FIFA World Cup on SVT
- TV4 to Broadcast 2022 Fifa World Cup Live in Sweden
- MTVA to Broadcast 2022 Fifa World Cup Live in Hungary
- How to watch the FIFA world cup on Televisa
- How to Stream FIFA world cup on SportsMax